Catholics Returning Home
An Invitation for Nonpracticing Catholics
Were you raised Catholic but do not come or seldom come to church anymore?
Are you a Catholic who now feels separated from the Church?
Would you like to know more about the Catholic Church as it is today?
Would you like to feel at home in the Catholic Church again?
No matter how long you have been away and no matter the reason, we invite you to consider renewing your relationship with the Catholic Church. Please join us for informal listening sessions and an update of the Catholic faith. The 6 weekly sessions are held at St. Mary Parish Hall, beginning Monday, March 4, 2019 from 7-8:30 pm.
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kathy at 330-234-6937.
Across the Six Sessions, the following key topics will be covered:
- Welcome, Introductions, Series Overview and Sharing of Journeys
- "Stories of Faith from Catholics Returning Home" Video and Discussion
- The Church Today: Changes since Vatican II (with explanation of major changes)
- A Walk Through of the Mass (along with explanation and historical overview)
- The Sacrament of Reconciliation (explanation of today's Confession)
- What Catholics Believe: The CREED