Would you like to take a road trip with us and learn about the Our Lady, Mother of Mercy Shrine?
St. Mary's is offering a special get away for a day-long trip to Our Lady, Mother of Mercy Shrine located in Rome, Indiana on Wednesday, October 7 (the Feast of the Holy Rosary).
Our Lady of America appeared to Sr. Mary Ephrem in 1951 in a series of apparitions at this location. The shrine has gone through many exchanges of ownership until 2014 when the Mother of Mercy Foundation began restoration. The Spring is known:for it's healing properties as well as physical, spiritual and psychological healings.
Fr. Rich will say Mass and the owner of the property will give a powerful witness as to the healings that have taken place most recently.
- The Bus will leave St. Mary's Parking Lot at 9 am (for the 3 hour drive)
- Cost is $70 (paid to St. Mary Church) for ride, refreshment, and lunch.
- A stop will be made on the return drive for Supper (but it is not included in cost)
- Bus will return to St. Mary's by 9 pm.
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION:
- The Baron's bus is sanitized before and after each trip using UV lighting for killing bacteria and fresh air is circulated every 10 minutes.
- Hand Sanitizers are available.
- Social distancing will be practiced at all times on the trip, whether on the bus or at the shrine.
- Masks are to be worn at all times on the bus, as well as anytime indoors.
- Anyone who is felling ill is asked to not board.
REGISTRATION / INFORMATION:
- Call Joyce at 440-570-0549 to Register or for additional information.
- Registration closes after September 30 (Tuesday)
- Please note that, due to social distancing restrictions, the amount of individuals who can participate will be limited.